Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back to the Original with a Twist

Many changes since I met with my Contractor. We are shooting for May 6th as the start of the demolition work. Since then, I have found that the latest design layout would not work due to a problem with the closet entryway.  So it is back the original layout.

During this time, I have also had a change in the look. Instead of a white vanity, I have decided that cherry would look better with the teak floor and ceiling of the steam house. After talking with many of my friends, I have also decided to drop the sliding bathroom door, and go with a more functional door.

The new door is from
Feather River Doors Multicube Woodgrain 1-Lite Unfinished Pine Interior Door Slab

undefined undefined

I am also considering adding glass block to the corner to let light in from the bathroom. Depending on some conversations with  Innovative Building Solutions, I may either add a glass block window or a glass block corner. It should give a lot more light around the steam shower as there is a window to the outside directly opposite.





No comments:

Post a Comment