Sunday, April 21, 2013

Change in Vanity

On the bright side of the contractor delay, I was able to come up with a better bathroom layout. I actually think this is going to work out better in the long run, but I have to make sure all the dimensions work out. I had decided against the Ikea sink after seeing it at the store last weekend. While the counter top looked ok, the cabinet just wouldn't work for me. It just looked too flimsy. Going with a 60 inch double sink will definitely work better than a 48 inch.

I was able to find a local vanity warehouse that had something even better. This is a radical change from the original, and about twice the price, but I think it will really make the bathroom look nice, and it is oak with a solid frosted glass top. Going white with frosted green glass will match better with the steam shower house (as they call it on the box).

http://www.homedesignoutletcenter.com/bw-700-60-w-fgt-60-double-modern-bathroom-vanity-set-frosted-glass.html


No comments:

Post a Comment