Thursday, June 6, 2013

Everything arrives but the exhaust fan

The wall sconce and ceiling fan arrived yesterday, along with the electrical switches, timer, and dimmers. The only thing that is still missing is the LunAura exhaust fan. I haven't been too thrilled with the lack of tracking information for this item. I purchased it on May 31, and just got notification that it shipped today. Still no tracking number so I don't know if it will arrive in time for installation. I should have just bit the bullet and ordered it from Home Depot instead of trying  to save a few bucks. I am still hoping it shows up early but that is the last purchase from this company for me.

The plumbing rough in was completed.  I went over the location of the fixtures and switches with the contractor so that I could get a feel of how it will function.





No comments:

Post a Comment