Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Scheduling the Electrician

The electrician is scheduled for Friday. Tomorrow a few remaining things will be completed on the plumbing and the floor can start to go back down. There is also a chance that some of the drywall behind the vanity can go up since there are no fixtures or outlets in that area. The main drywall work should begin by Monday once all the outlets and switches are in place for the rest of the area. Next week should be exciting once the drywall is done.

I was able to finally decide on a sconce and need to pick up the overhead LED lighting for the vanity from Home Depot. The ceiling fan arrived today, and the sconce should be here Thursday. Still no shipping information on the exhaust fan, so I may regret purchasing that from the online store. It would be nice to have it by Friday, but I am not so sure that will happen.

I also need to get the tiles this weekend and have them ready. I did find enough in stock, but not at my local Lowes. At least it is only a 30 mile drive to pick them up.


No comments:

Post a Comment