Monday, June 3, 2013

Turning the Corner

The process has now turned from tear out to rebuild, as the plumbing was started today, and will be completed tomorrow. That is a good feeling because at least nothing more is being torn out. It also feels nice to know the room is beginning to regrow and take on its new form and appearance. It is still hard to visualize what it is going to look like when its done. There is always some doubt about how all the fixtures will integrate.

Next step is to get in the electrician to wire up the 220V for the shower, and move all the lights and switches to new locations. I need to make sure I have all the switches where I want them, so I have been working on various configurations. I think I finally have it the way I want it, but I need to find a wall sconce for between the windows. This sconce selection is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought....



No comments:

Post a Comment